Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[ePalestine] The Forward/Haaretz: Israeli Teens Gripped by Virulent Racism

A peek into tomorrow's Israel...

"For me, personally, Arabs are something I can't look at and can't stand," a 10th-grade girl from a high school in the central part of the country says in abominable Hebrew. "I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won't think twice."

The Forward/Haaretz

Israeli Teens Gripped by Virulent Racism

Book Details Spread of Anti-Arab Hatred in Schools

 


By Or Kashti

Published August 23, 2014.

_____________________________________

Everything about this list:
http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/epalestine

To subscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-subscribe@lists.riseup.net

To unsubscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net